Finding an Event
You have arrived at the resource for finding information about a variety of events across the campus and online. Here are some ways you can search for events that are of interest to you:
- Type information into the search box such as "Admissions," "Webinar," or "Research." Event titles and descriptions will be searched for your query.
- Search only certain types of events by clicking on the drop down menu to find some quick links to the most commonly searched areas.
- Click on "Departments" on the top navigation and look up events based on departments.
Adding an Event
This application is open to UM-Flint faculty and staff to create events. The following functionality is available:
- Authenticated events by affiliation(staff, faculty, or students)
- Registration tracking
- Online payment processing via NelNet
- Mcard swipe tracking
- Custom input fields
- Registration limits
- Tiered pricing or free events
- Ability to clone events
- Co-hosting of events with other departments
- Private events
- Event promotion on My UM-Flint
If you are already a member of a department in Events, you can login now to start adding events.
Requesting a New Department
First, check our department listing to see if you department exists in the Events System. If it does not exist, University Faculty & Staff can request a group here.
Request Access to an Existing Department
If your department or organization already exists in our department listing, you can request access to join the department here.
Additional Questions or Comments?
If you have any additional questions or comments, please contact the ITS Helpdesk.